Clothes

Flower

Reaction score
Hi girlies,

Just wondering how many of you dress your babies?

When I'm at home he wears a vest and sleepsuits - which I think he looks adorable in! On the odd occasion I've put clothes on him when we are going out or visiting people, I find I am constantly adjusting them which is quite annoying cos LO looks uncomfy and I just think if I were him it would really annoy me the way tops & trouser legs always rise up - so I'm constantly pulling them down!

He was bought tonnes of baby clothes - so feel guilty that he has outgrown most of his newborn ones without even wearing them!

Personally I think babies look cuter in babygros than clothes!

So how do you dress you LO's - should I feel guilty that he doesn't get a chance to wear all his clothes that everyone has bought him and actually put him in them?

I dress my little one every day, have done since she could fit into 0-3 clothes. Never even thought about leaving her in sleep suits tbh, just get her dressed anyway.

xxx

my bub stays in i'm guessing what u call babygros, but thats all she has really. Cute little all-in-ones looks gorgeous on newborns! I'd sell the unused clothes on ebay :)

yeah when he was newborn he used to wear babygros but when he was into 0-3 month clothes i dressed him now every morning he has breakfast and gets dressed before in the afternoon after tea time i just leave him to crawl around in a vest

Hi hun, since Rihanna was 2 weeks old I have dressed her every day to get wear out of all the outfits she as been bought! lol..... We go out nearly every day so its fine. She as babygrows on for bed with her grobag xx

I dress Chloe every morning. Getting into her sleepsuit is part of her sleep rouyine, she only goes into a deep sleep when ready for bed

I dress Jasmine occasionally, most the time in a baby gro.

kaitlyn wears clothes everyday, it mostly dresses tho so not uncomfy at all, she has done since birth, it just part of the day, to get all 4 kids dressed in the morning.

jayden wears sleepsuits sometimes at home but most the time hes wearing shorts, trousers, jeans e.t.c xxx

When Noah wakes up he is in his sleep suit. After I feed him baby food he usually is messy so I let him have nakie time(where he rolls around naked on a towel) lol Then I might let him play in his diaper for a few hours and then I dress him for the day. Most of the time he is in a onesie because he spits up so much I don't want to ruin all his "going out clothes"

i dress tommy every day, i was the same with maddison, after we get up and have had breakfast he has his proper clotehs on, i have done it since the day we got home, he had 2 weeks in hospital where he has babygrowns on but the second i could he was all dressed up and ready to go lol

h x

Colton is usually in jammies until noon. :blush: I dont get ready either unless we have somewhere to go. Usually around noon I take my shower and start getting ready (I take night classes at Uni) so I usually get him dressed then too.
But he is rather large (already in 12mo clothes) so his jammies are two pieces, I could buy one pieces but they dont make many nice ones.

We dress Tegan most days. She's not dressed today though, we have one day a week when we leave her in a babygro Lol and we stay in our PJ's until late :lol:

Hannah gets dressed every morning, it's part of our routine....but her clothes are all pretty comfy items. I don't really put her into dresses/tights etc.

Well he is 12 wks now and he does get clothes on him every day, but not always first thing in the morning. Yeah they look so cute in babygros, I personally think they look nicer in baby clothes so if I'm dressing him I choose babyish outfits like soft trousers and sweatshirts but my husband likes him in mini-adult stuff so he dresses him in his jeans and shirts!

I also got loads of baby presents- I changed some of his 0-3 and 3-6 month outfits up a size or two as he had loads and loads and loads of smaller sizes. Next and Marks & Spencer were good about this.

every morning i get maddi dressed and washed, sometimes its sleep suits, sometimes its 'normal' clothes :)

Jessie stays in her babygro if we are indoors but if we are going out I dress her. It's better fir her in a babygro as with her foot deformity she can't wear socks on that leg so she has to wear tights all the time, where as a babygro keeps her tootsies warm and covered without having serveral waistbands round her belly. xXx

I get Katie dressed everyday - she hasn't got that much wear out of her dresses which I feel guilty about. She mostly wears jeans or trousers with tops.

I think babies look cutest in babygrows, so i probably wont buy many 'outfits'. And if people want to buy him/her clothes they can buy bigger sizes :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->