Clothes

RachA

Reaction score
Where do you buy your lo's clothes from, mainly.
And where would you buy them from if you could afford to lol

We generally do a big yearly shop in the Next christmas sale. We'll get what we think they'll need for the next year from there. We do buy the odd few bits throughout the year from Next too, as and when they need them.
We also buy a select few things from Monsoon - i love Monsoon but won't pay full price for things from there.

If money was no object i think i would still stick to Next and Monsoon but i'd have a lot more full price Monsoon things in lo's wardrobe

Aymens clothes are mainly from Next, Tesco, Sainsburys, Gap and occassionally Zara too.
Id ideally like to shop for more of his clothese from Zara, but they are pricey.
But Next is my fave, there always good quality and trendy too, plus the prices are very reasonable.

We shop in next, h&m, debenhams and tesco mostly. The occasional thing from Boden, gap and Zara but they're dear. I'd shop in Boden and Zara all the time if I could. I like bits from tk max too but I never shop in mothercare or pumpkin patch any longer because I think it's a rip off. Not too keen on asda, I rarely make if to sainsburys and primark is invariably a waste of time lol

Asda and the next sale mostly! if money was no object id still shop there!

NCT sales, Charity shops, supermarkets, H&M, next (in sale only), in fact all other shops in sale only. I do not believe in spending lots of money on her clothes as she grows out of them so quickly and she covers them in all sorts of stuff! I do however spend good money on her shoes and always will.

If money was no object then possibly I'd buy more from John Lewis and Debenhams and would love to buy her some bits from Cath Kidtson... but I think i'd still feel guilty about it.. :D

We mainly get William's stuff secondhand on eBay and when he has new stuff it is usually from Asda.

If money was not an issue I would still shop in Asda but I would also shop in Next, Gap, John Lewis and Mothercare

I buy my DD clothes from Matalan, Tesco and Asda and occasionally Next.

If money was no object I would be going to Mothercare, Pumpkin Patch, Zara and other designers.

The thing is, they grow out of their clothes so quickly it's just not worth spending the money.

N.B Tights are rubbish from Asda! :growlmad:

Most of Edies stuff is from Gap and H&M. Some things from Carters and Hanna Anderson.

My fave shops are verbaudet,mamas and papsa (start work there tomorrow so hopfully disco now lol) and next, but i also love sainsburys TU and some of peacocks stuff is good too when im brassic!!!

Tom's clothes are a mix of Next and Gap (sales or from an outlet), mothercare (sale usually) and sainsburys which I reckon are fab quality, well priced and always fit him well. I don't bother with Tescos or Asda anymore because their clothes are always too wide for him and the trousers never stay up.

If money was no object I would get everything from Next, John Lewis and Jojo maman bebe because I like the clothes they make and they last well. I'd prob still look in Sainsburys too though.

Ruby's current clothes are 80% hand me downs from the childminder's daughter but since she's stopped going there we won't get anymore! :( But when I buy stuff it tends to be from M&S - good quality, good fit, I like the clothes and there are some bargains to be had e.g nice jeans for £5.
We do get stuff from sainsburys every now and then but the fit is very variable.
My mum used to get a lot of nice stuff from a big Asda by her work but she says they haven't had any decent stuff in for Ruby's age for a long time.

If I didn't have to watch the pennies so much I'd buy a lot of Gap stuff. Also we like mini mode at Boots, and Mothercare always have something I'd love to buy but can't justify the price.

Most of Evie's clothes are either second hand or gifts lol! I've been fortunate enough to have a best mate who's toddler is 18 months older than Evie so we get given all the stuff she's grown out of :thumbup:
On the odd occasions that I do buy Evie clothes, I usually get them from Primark, the sales (Mothercare, BHS or Next etc) or from Ebay.
If we had the money then I would probably still get them from the above shops, I'd just get more :haha:

Her stuff is always from Next, Gap, Boots, Debenhams, John Lewis, Mothercare, M&S and Pumpkin Patch. I buy her one thing from Boden every pay day but if I could afford it I'd dress her in Boden all the time.

80% of Decs clothes is from Next and River Island, the other 20% would be sports wear like Adidas, Nike ect. from sports shops.

If I had money I would still shop in these shops.

boy's clothes are my 'thing' lol.

I like molo, duns sweden, ej sikke lej, boys&girls, smafolk, greenbaby... Most are ethical and organic or Nordic type brands.

We also get some stuff from h&m, zara, john lewis and some jeans from next. He also likes character stuff so we get that from marks and spencers or supermarkets.

I sell most of it on after he's worn it and probably get 1/2-3/4 of what I've spent back.

Most of the time I get his clothes from next, I find them expensive but the quality is good and they have super trendy stuff :thumbup: plus I sell his stuff on so get some money back lol. I also like sainsburys for tops x

I love Asda, Sainsburys and Matalan. I also like Next and H&M but its a bit more expensive. I'm very lucky because Ds gets bought lots of clothes by his grandparents [both mine and OH are divorced and re-married so 4 sets of grandparents!] and we also get some hand downs from family. I also often buy the next size up in the sales and put it away for the following year.

Callum's clothes have come from

- Sainsburys
- Tesco
- Asda
- Next
- Mothercare
- H&M
- Matalan
- Primark
- Peacocks
- Store twenty one

And I buy off ebay as well so no idea where those clothes come from.

I'm not really fussed where I get them from tbh. Just like with my own clothes. Clothes are just that, clothes. So as long as they do their job, i'm happy x

Oh I forgot about Boots; had some lovely stuff from there lately. M&S too and it washes fantastically, Boots not so much. I've bought stuff from Tesco before and it's literally lasted two washes and then has just looked too shabby plus, I bought some dungarees for Vi a few weeks ago, she's worn them twice and the blue of the fabric has ran into the pink lining when washed :growlmad:

Mostly charity shop or hand me down, anything I buy new I buy from Next. I love Next.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"