• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Clothing ideas to hide pregnancy at work! Help!

CordeliaJ

Reaction score
Ok so on the same day I got my BFP, I get offered a new job. But I really don't want to announce I'm pregnant any time soon at work.
Th problem is this is my second pregnancy, and even though it's just the early bloating, I'm ballooning out already. I'm getting really concerned that I won't be able to hide it for long.

So, any clothing suggestions for me? If you have any links to specific items I will be eternally grateful!

At the moment I'm just wearing loose fitting shirts and scarves, the problem is the boobs! They're big anyway but they are getting bigger so shirts are looking a bit like tents on me. :dohh:

I haven't told anyone yet IRL, not even hubby... :nope:

If it's a new job maybe they will just think your getting a bit fat.. loose trousers and long tops with slimming stripes work for me

Thanks, I'll look for some stripes!

It's a new job but in the same company, so they probably will know unfortunately :-(

We have to wear a uniform. It was really hard for me. I just bought new black pants for work last night because my others were sooo tight. I got the next size up rather than maternity, and they're freaking huge and dragging along the ground :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"