cloths diapers :)

miel

Married to an amazing guy
Reaction score
i am considering this option :)...for my baby butts :winkwink:

but i am confuse !!!!! some have inserts ? some dont?

the one with the inserts do you just wash the inserts or still you wash the all thing ?...

and also do you think when using the cloth does it make the baby look bigger down there then regular diapers...what i mean is do you find yourself buying a pants size bigger so the cloth diapers fit better around baby tummy ?

excuse me my ignorance ladies :blush:

Mine come with boosters, i was the whole thing. Even the ones with a waterproof cover - i still wash the whole thing.

I think it makes his bum look a big bigger and i have had a bit of trouble with some trousers/pants. I just go into a bigger size.

AG ...how many wash/load you do a week ?

hey hunni!! you can get all in ones which literally go on like a disposable !!
the pocket nappies (you get inserts with these) are the same but you have to stuff them with an insert before you use it! these dry much quicker than all in ones :thumbup: you can also get snap in ones where you hae an outer then you snap your soaker ontop of the outer layer :D
i personally wash every other day it just depends how many nappies you have!

i havent had any probs with clothes being too small for the nappies so far but they are definately a bit bulkier than a disposable!!

hope this helps hun!!

sara

xxxxxxx

I only use them for the day so prob every 2-3 days ill do a wash.

I wash clothes almost every day, has nothing to do with the diapers though lol... just in general, I wash everything together though.

I like the pocket diapers, which you have to put an insert into. I find they dry the quickest and are the slimmest under clothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->