Clotts TMI

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by natcat86, Nov 14, 2011.

1. natcat86

natcat86 Well-Known Member

Hi girls, Af got me last thursday. Was a normal flow for a day then light enough that I didn't need a pad, could just wipe it away until yesterday when it stopped. Usually my periods last a week so thought it was a bit odd. Just now I had a strong AF cramp and felt something "Coming down". Sat down on the toilet and heard a bit plop. Looked in the bowl, it was full of blood. there was something black on the bottow of the bowl. Put my hand in (Yuk i know) and pulled out a massive blood clot. Had one a few days ago which was unusal then as I dont really get them.

Never had one like this. I had had some pink lines which I thoght were just nasty evaps but now wondering if I had an early mc? Or could it just be hormonal? Anyone else had a clot they actually felt move down and it was just a normal period? Dont really know much about clots so any info would be much appreciated. xxx

2. Hopeful18

Hopeful18 Well-Known Member

I don't know, I've never had that, but if you're worried you should call your doc. Good luck!!

3. rdy4number2

rdy4number2 Well-Known Member

How large was the clot? Up to the size of a quarter is considered normal. I don't do that though.