Clotts TMI

natcat86

Reaction score
Hi girls, Af got me last thursday. Was a normal flow for a day then light enough that I didn't need a pad, could just wipe it away until yesterday when it stopped. Usually my periods last a week so thought it was a bit odd. Just now I had a strong AF cramp and felt something "Coming down". Sat down on the toilet and heard a bit plop. Looked in the bowl, it was full of blood. there was something black on the bottow of the bowl. Put my hand in (Yuk i know) and pulled out a massive blood clot. Had one a few days ago which was unusal then as I dont really get them.

Never had one like this. I had had some pink lines which I thoght were just nasty evaps but now wondering if I had an early mc? Or could it just be hormonal? Anyone else had a clot they actually felt move down and it was just a normal period? Dont really know much about clots so any info would be much appreciated. xxx

I don't know, I've never had that, but if you're worried you should call your doc. Good luck!!

How large was the clot? Up to the size of a quarter is considered normal. I don't do that though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->