clove oil ??

nikkie19

Expecting our first <3
Reaction score
hiya. i have really bad toothache and cant get to a dentist til next week. was just wondering if any of you's could recommend something to take away the pain. everyone is tellin me to take "clove oil" but when reading the back of the bottle it clearly says do not use if pregnant ?? help please :D

brake a paracetamol in half and rub it all over the tooth, i do this cos i cant stand the clove oil

rub the painful area with sensitive toothpaste inside and out, then when going to bed warm a heat sack/water bottle up and place on yr pillow and rest yr cheek upon it as this really helps.
Big hug xx

Why not baby Orajel? If its safe for a baby, I would assume it would be okay to use when pregnant. And the clove oil is a definate no no.

Although this sounds really wrong, I often find that ice cold water helps, although it might make it a bit worse to start with it does then numb the area. There is something called anbesol which is supposed to be good, think it's ok to use in pregnancy but don't quote me on that, hope it gets better for you soon xx

I had a really really bad tooth ache.( Had to have 4 teeth pulled) What really helped me was pure vanilla extract you put on the tooth like clove oil. It takes the pain away for atleast 30 minutes. I would then take a couple tylenol.

You could try a warm salt water rinse. Other than that, I've always tried milk with ice in it to numb it, chewing on ice itself, or holding an ice pack to my cheek. I also brush the sore area more vigorously, which seems to help a bit, too. The body's pain receptors can be overridden by heat, cold, or pressure, so any of them should help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->