Clumsiness?

It sounds awful but I'm so glad it's not just me :lol:
jaybee they sound fab, I'm terrified of falling in the ice.. it hasn't been too bad here though, fingers Xd!

It sounds awful but I'm so glad it's not just me :lol:
jaybee they sound fab, I'm terrified of falling in the ice.. it hasn't been too bad here though, fingers Xd!

Katie... they are amazing!! Hubby bought them for me cos we are heading to a ski resort in Jan for the fam to ski, and he's worried about me wandering the resort in the snow on my own! bless.
But they were a god send. We had about two inches first morning (i leave for work at 6am) and this morning, we had sheet ice everywhere!

I love snow! But it's probably best I avoid it this year. I've never been skiing, except on dry slopes ha. That sounds fab, even though you don't get to ski.
On the topic of baby brain, I just made a cup of tea for my Mum and was making my last Lemsip.. I put the milk into my Lemsip powder :cry: I'm so gutted! Like, gutted out of all proportion LOL.

OH NO.. is it so awful with milk??? could you not cope seeing as its your last?

I just went upstairs to brush my teeth..can't find my toothbrush!! its nowehere in the bathroom... and I don;t remember what i did with it this morning!!!!!!!!!!!

I was unwilling to try! It's blackcurrant flavour so I think it'd be awful. If I had an OH to do my bidding I'd be sending him to Tesco about now to get me moreee.
I keep my toothbrush in a special case hahaa. I'm paranoid about it getting germs on so try my best to protect it :blush: I have an invisalign retainer I wear at night and I keep losing that though, I'm convinced my teeth are moving the wrong way because a couple of times a week I either can't find it or just forget about it!

Ewww Lemsip with milk haha! You dope! I'd do that! :lol:

:lol: I think the sooner I go to bed today the better, everything seems to be going a bit wrong!

Me too, soooooo clumsy! Nearly had the Christmas tree over today as I was closing the blinds :dohh:

i think your right about the lemsip...it would be gagsome!

I poured the kettle into a pot of sugar the other day :dohh:

Also, at work, I HAVE to make a to do list every day because I am so muddled and forgetful at the mo!

:rofl: at the kettle/sugar! I hate it when I do stupid things, I just stand there and think 'you TWAT!' and then have a little rant ha!

It was so funny, I just stared at it for a while and couldn't work out what was happening :haha:

It was so funny, I just stared at it for a while and couldn't work out what was happening :haha:

Thats the worst when you stand looking at the foolish act and can't work out what it wrong!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->