Clutching at straws...

S

stargirl69

I have no symptoms of being pregnant. I've tested and bfn. No implantation dip or bleeding, no triphasic chart. I feel like I'm out for this month. But there is a small glimmer of hope in that my usual luteal phase is 10 days, I have had an 11 day luteal phase before but on those I had experiencied spotting day before and woke up to full on af. Now 12dpo and no sign of af and temp higher than it's ever been so late in cycle.

Anyone want to have a look at my chart and say what they think?

It looks like you had a dip on 7dpo - they don't always have to be huge - also only 1/3 of women experience IB. I would say your chances are pretty good - keep the faith and give it another couple of days - it can take a while for the hCG to motabolise in to the urine. :dust:

Thanks. I'm trying not to get too hopeful. The only thing that is making me a bit more optimistic is that I haven't had any spotting yet or af which has never happened to me before at 12dpo.

I think it looks very positive Stargirl and agree that 7 dpo could well have been an implantation dip. Test again in a copule of days and fingers crossed for your :bfp:

Im sorry hun I dont really understand charts but fingers crossed for you :) Im 2 days late now BFN and no sign of anything going on.

Hope this is it for you! x

Thanks Linzi! I hope so too. It's horrible when you don't have symptoms one way or the other and you're just waiting. I hope it's not my body just playing tricks on me and extending my luteal phase. I keep going over in my mind, asking myself could I have ovulated later? But my cm, opk and temps all point to cd25 so really don't think so. Argh! So frustrating!

Good luck for you too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->