Cm Advice?? (tmi Maybe)

Strawberry85

Reaction score
Just went to the loo had this a little yesterday too... and had pinkish CM/D'charge with some lil streaks of blood in it.

Been having some twinges in abdo on n of last cpl days and im not due on till 15th.

keep feeling lil wet sometimes on n off and need pee more.. whats up with me?

looks like :witch: on her way! :cry:

Just went to the loo had this a little yesterday too... and had pinkish CM/D'charge with some lil streaks of blood in it.

Been having some twinges in abdo on n of last cpl days and im not due on till 15th.

hey strawberry

what other symptoms have you experienced hun?

Wow you could be my twin! I am also due on 15th and have been experiencing some light spotting yesterday and today, along with cramps and my boobs hurt. I am hoping it is implantation bleeding, but not holding out much hope and realistically I think it is more likely AF on her way nice and early (GRRR!). Its my first month off the pill so I guess thats messed it up slightly.

Sorry I can't help, just thought id let you know ur not on ur own! Let me know how you get on!!
M xx

Wow you could be my twin! I am also due on 15th and have been experiencing some light spotting yesterday and today, along with cramps and my boobs hurt. I am hoping it is implantation bleeding, but not holding out much hope and realistically I think it is more likely AF on her way nice and early (GRRR!). Its my first month off the pill so I guess thats messed it up slightly.

Sorry I can't help, just thought id let you know ur not on ur own! Let me know how you get on!!
M xx

Hey, no worries. Glad to know im not on my own. I have not been on the pill for over 5 years now. I have had to have hormone tablets cuz i have PCOS.

hey strawberry

what other symptoms have you experienced hun?

Hey, I had sore nipples when took bra off last cpl nights and they were rock hard even when i lay on them in bed. Also a little queezy at night time and not eating as much as i used to cuz i just feel bloated n not into the foods i usually have make me feel blah! Other then that a temp yesterday and a sniffly nose last night. And a right headache and feeling tired.

Its definately pointing in the right direction! Fingers crossed
I don't know much about PCOS - could these tablets be affecting your spotting and whatnot?
When are you going to test? I am thinking I am going to wait until after the 15th as I am pretty sure i'm not and really dont wanna get my hopes up! xx

Sounds pretty good. Hope its good news for you all :hug::hugs::hug::hugs:

Its definately pointing in the right direction! Fingers crossed
I don't know much about PCOS - could these tablets be affecting your spotting and whatnot?
When are you going to test? I am thinking I am going to wait until after the 15th as I am pretty sure i'm not and really dont wanna get my hopes up! xx

Im going to see if I have a proper AF and if not on my due date I think I may wait a week, as im irregular. well i only took the tabs for 3 days and nothing else and that was 3 weeks back.

Sounds sensible, how are you getting on so far? Any sign of AF?
Im really struggling not to get my hopes up and am so tempted to test, but don't wanna see a BFN so am gonna wait until at least next week (if i manage to hold out that long! lol) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->