CM after ovulation

sil

Reaction score
I read a lot of threads and articles about CM leading up to ovulation and during ovulation, but very few mention the aftermath. I am 4 DPO and currently am very dry with some scant slightly sticky CM. What is the normal progression of CM after ovulation? Does it stay dry until AF? Is there anything I should be looking out for? This is my first cycle tracking so I'm not sure what to look for.

Hi from what i've read the order it follows upto ovulation, after ovulation will go back reversed in that order & end up dry before af. But personally i find it's not always in that order. I have had it in that order at times & sometimes creamy all the way upto spotting mixed with cm & or creamy up until af too so i try not to pay too much attention to cm. both times i conceived was different too. First time had creamy cm up until bfp second time dry up until bfp

I normally have creamy CM after ovulation right up to AF, I don't really have many dry days. I think every woman is different though. I even recall some cycles having stretchy CM during the 2WW xx

Thanks ladies! Today I had ridiculous cramps that felt like AF cramps but obviously weren't (since it's 10 days too early and AF isn't here) and my CM has increased a ton since I posted. Our bodies can do crazy things. It's so confusing.

5DPO here and very dry for a few days. One day creamy and today a weird lump of green cm :-x

Mine goes from EWCM to a mix of creamy/sticky/stretchy for a couple of days. Then sticky for a fee days, dry for a few, then back to a sort of creamy sticky just before AF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->