CM and BM

Timetotry

Reaction score
This may be TMI.
Sorry I know there has been other posts about this, but I couldn't find them!

I've been charting my CM. but I've noticed after a bowel movement my cm is different.
For example, this morning I was calling it cloudy, it wasnt really sticky at all. Had a bowel movement and more cervical mucus came out that stretchy again/still.

Which is accurate?!

I'm a bit confused about the colour of ewcm. I've had days where it has literally fallen out if me, but it's cloudier. Whereas the mucus after a BM is clearer.

Help!

They usually suggest choosing your more fertile cm of the day as the cm to record. For example, in the morning you could notice creamy/cloudy cm and then later at night it's watery. You would choose watery when recording it because it's the most fertile.

I'm just assuming here, but perhaps you are seeing more cm after a bm because you are putting pressure down there and things are moving out more. :blush:

One description:
Sticky- damp, no stretch, sticky when pulled/rolled around
Creamy- looks thick, creamy, cloudy
Watery- feels damp, not as stretchy
EW- feels wet, looks transparent, stretchy, liquidy

Same is the case with me after BM I see more CM coming out. It makes perfect sense. The kegal exercises are suggested to pass CM and during BM you naturally do the same exercise movements that pass CM out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"