CM and clomid

beauty

Reaction score
Hey ladies it has been 6 days since my last 50mg of clomid. So its cd12 and i noticed today my CM is real dry.. I was just wondering if it will get more wetter sorry TMI..

Its just i have been taking EPO and last cycle i noticed for the first time alot of fertile CM however i thought my mind was playing tricks and i ignored it however when my AF shown that was actually my body ovulating :cry: so i missed the boat.. (i only didnt think it was ovulation as it was cd15 through to cd18 in my cycle) and i never seem to have a good cycle however last month i did!!

Always the way, you think its your body messing you around cause your not use to seeing EWCM and then when you get it your unsure!! So my question is any idea on way my CM might get to the fertile stage and does everyone CM dry up due to clomid??

Only Like i said i am taking EPO and its been quite wet inside apart from today where its gone real dry!!

Just hoping i notice the EWCM this cycle so its better for me to know i ovulate!
xxxx

hi Beauty.....im on 2nd cycle of clomid & this mth i noticed being wet down there around day 18/19, i ovulated day 17 but apart from that i have been dry. But my 1st cycle i noticed being wet much earlier on like days 3-8 & then nothing later on! Both mths i have taken epo.....i use pre seed when i get my smiley face & for the next few days after i do not seem to get any ewcm :( Its very weird, i remember not really having many side effects apart from feeling quite tired when i was taking the pills....this mth i feel tired & like i could sleep but i just cant!! cant remember the last time i went to bed & then woke up at 7am....i keep waking all night & often wake up now & just lay there...real annoying!!

Yeah i was quite wet few days ago and nothing since!!
But its still early days cd12 today so gonna keep checking and hoping to see some EWCM.

Thanks huni xx

I took robitussin from cd10 until after ov to try and keep the consistency thin. It did the trick although I think I would vomit now if I so much as smelt it! Good luck. X

I varied with each cycle, sometimes wet sometimes not, but I would not worry too much, how else do you monitor if/when you ov? I would rely more on that than cm as clomid can affect it.

I was always dry. We had to use pre~seed every time we :sex: But I would get ewcm 10dpo to af. It was very odd. Good luck! :dust:

Today is cd13 bit more wetter than i was yesterday.. Did opk last night negitive have i still time to ovulate?
We started makin love from cd8 and were doing it every other day until i get a positive and then the day after is this gonna be enough?xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->