cm and dreams

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by happyladybugg, Apr 24, 2009.

1. happyladybugg

happyladybugg Well-Known Member

How do I not get my hopes up?? The last two days I had the tinyest ever amount of white cm and starting last night I've been getting yellow cm, I'm 11 dpo and from what I have been reading a lot of women got this right before their :bfp: I'm trying to stay level headed but there are just too many things pointing towards :baby: than there are towards :witch: Usually a week before af I have cramps galore, ewcm and tons of it, and I fly off the handle about everything I just get so grouchy but I have been happier than ever for almost a week now. Also I've been reading a lot about how women have some crazy whacky dreams before getting their :bfp: and I am by far not lacking in that department. I'm so scared to be thinking so positively because I almost always get my hopes up just to have them come crashing down. I'm going to test tomorrow night because I just cant take this maddness in my head anymore :loopy:

2. DaisyBee

DaisyBee Mom of 2

Good luck testing!! :dust: :dust: for you! Hope you get your :bfp:!!