CM before AF?

Lola_0106

Mum to 1 & WWT for #2
Reaction score
What is your CM usually like before AF? I've had a complete block regarding what mine is usually like! This is our first month TTC and I'm 9/10 DPO with 4/5 days before AF is due. The last 3 days my CM has been stretchy, sticky and yellow tinged. Is this normal?

(I know I don't have an infection as I had routine thanks to routine tests)

Hi :) My CM is usually very scant in the week run up to AF. However this month its been creamy and I'm 1 day away from AF apparently showing her face.

I've had creamy tinged yellowy CM before too but it was just part of my normal cycle.

some people say they have yellow CM and went on to get BFP's whereas others haven't, I don't think its a good enough sign to tell either way.

Have you had any other symptoms?
Good luck to :D x

Cm isnt a good pg sign a lot of ppl get lots before af. I do. And strangely ehen ibeas pg it didnt increase until later on. I suppose it depends whats nornal for you but i always find i dont notice these things until ttc and then its hard to eork out if its a sign or not lol

Thanks ladies! I've had a couple of other symptoms, sharp pains really low down in my stomach, I don't have any of the usual breast pain I usually have but instead I have strange stabbing pains that leave an ache then go. I've had some light headedness too. Not sure if I'm 9 or 12 dpo today but bfn this morning :( AF is due in 2 or 3 days so don't think this is it for me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->