CM??Cervix?? please help *WARNING* PIC ADDED

LoolaBear

3 On Earth 1 in Heaven
Reaction score
last night i had a feel around by my cervix and as i (TMI) put my finger in i noticed it went it with ease and i felt quite wet down there.
when i pulled my finger out there was a blob of white CM (not EW) it was kinda tacky but it did stretch slightly (probably about an inch) and my cervix was quite low.
just checked again as im getting a odd sensation above my left ovary (like someon is pushing really hard with their thumb and if i push on the area it send s a pulling sensation down my leg) and when i checked my cervix was very high and i still feel quite wet and well theres still this tacky/stretchy white CM, feels a bit like an emollient cream when rubbed between the fingers.
does anyone else get this? im still trying to get used to my cycles again since loosing my angel girl and i cant remember if i had this last cycle :wacko:. do you think it could be a good sign for me or not? x

This picture is taken from my beautiful cervix and not my actual cervix CM but the CM seen in the pic is exactly the texture,colour, consistancy of what my CM was like yesterday and today, just not as much, this CM belongs to a woman who was 20 weeks pregnant at the time.

Attachments

• beautiful-cervix-1-tania-cropped-880x1024.jpg
    beautiful-cervix-1-tania-cropped-880x1024.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 92
not sure hun really i am 2 days late for AF BFN test and no CM lol sorry cant be more help. xx

If its stretchy then it could be a good sign that you are going to ovulate, Sorry i cant help much but hope you get the answer your looking for..xx

If its stretchy then it could be a good sign that you are going to ovulate, Sorry i cant help much but hope you get the answer your looking for..xx

ive already ovulated hun, but thanks for answering. x

Did you get any answers in 1st tri section. As I have similar cm and am on day 22 of my cycle, think I O'ed on day 11 ish not sure if honest was early as was not expecting it to day 15. But all in all af is due sometime this wk I think but like you I am getting white kind of stretchy cm.

Good luck and baby dust everyone Xx

hey did you find out any answers....im in exactly the same postition and posted a thread a couple of days ago and got no replies :( ...but if you find anything out i would love to know,

i did read on google is can be an early pregnancy symptom, but not sure why and how? or ovulating late? i know i have OV already though like yourself ...hmmm confusing

Yes I am going through the same thing. But I am taking clomid and usually I have wet cm and ewcm but not this month. Clomid dried me up, now its creamy after ovulation. sigh

I always get the creamy white cm straight after I ovulate up until a couple days before I start AF and is the same whenever I got BFP's as well. I always thought it was from the increased progesterone after ovulation. :thumbup:

I always get the creamy white cm straight after I ovulate up until a couple days before I start AF and is the same whenever I got BFP's as well. I always thought it was from the increased progesterone after ovulation. :thumbup:

I recently learned that I have the same thick creamy white CM after I ovulate. It starts a few days after I ovulate and gradually increases until the day I start my period. It even was a little stretchy and globby (kind of what the picture had) and I had a lot of it- after 2 cycles, I learned that it wasn't a pregnancy sign for me (bummer!), but it's just something that's just a part of my cycle, so I can't use it as a pregnancy predictor.

But you might be different and I hope that it means something great for you!

well i asked a couple of friends who have now happily moved over to first tri and some of them experienced it some of them didnt.

from what ive read that CM like this is most common around implantation, CM turns milky/lotiony after OV and can (in alot of cases) turn thick, white and tacky and slightly stretchy when implantation occurs. i will try and find the article again, it was one of the first sites that came up on google so just goes to show how common it can be.

so fingers crossed that its a sign for us girlies!!! xx

this is one of the links i found last night, basically i read almost identical articles on about 5 websites. so it is possible its a sign. :flow:

https://www.reference.com/motif/Health/changes-in-cervical-mucus-after-conception

I have this every month for a few days so may just be normal cm hun

loolabear....thanks for the link,...thats very interesting i had had that exact CM, lotiony then about 7DPO it was stretchy (sorry tmi) and sort of like EWCM and now its clear but a lot of it....praying it is a good sign for us both! x

How'd you take a pic?? I'd love to see whats going on in my body like that! I have a nikon dslr and a regular point and shoot..I figured the flash wouldn't work to do this.

edit*

Wait its not yours?

I am also taking clomid but yesterday I after i went to the bathroom i had a thick gluggy Cm discharge with a slight brown colouring to it. I had another thick gluggy CM discharge this morning but the brown colouring had faded a bit. i am 12 days post ovulation and had dull cramps in my abdomin last night and this morning. I'm feeling off today and had some dry reaching (as there was nothing to bring up) this morning too.

Any thoughts?!

xx

I browsed like 10 threads today to find out the outcome but none of them posted what they ended up with. Please do come and share what you finally got after getting those symptoms.

I am having exactly the same kind of CM after ovulation and usually I am dry after ovulation.

How'd you take a pic?? I'd love to see whats going on in my body like that! I have a nikon dslr and a regular point and shoot..I figured the flash wouldn't work to do this.

edit*

Wait its not yours?

It may be hard to do yourself but there's a lady who had her so help her take pics of her cervix. All you need is the opener thingy (lol) drs use and a camera.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->