CM experts please! Posted elsewhere and didn't get answers....

StillPraying

Stay at home Mommy of 3
Reaction score
I posted in ttc after a loss with no luck. I've been googling but hoping someone here will be more helpful (usually the ladies here are more informative than dr. Google :wacko:
My body is still trying to figure itself out post delivery of my son (15 week loss). It's been exactly 3 weeks, but I still have the FAINTEST positive on wondfo.
Now yesterday + today I've had quite a bit of watery cm with a touch of white to it. Not sticky or stretchy. I know I may or may not O and opk wouldn't be too reliable given positive hpt still. But I am trying to understand what exactly watery cm normally means in a regular cycle so I can maybe guess at what my body is trying to do.
Anything helps, Thanks in advance:flow:

Same here except mine has some stretch to it but I'm also pretty watery down there which is abnormal to me being 3 days shy of af coming usually my cm TMI forgot to warn ya is tacky and very minimal. Like when my husband and I do the dirty I've noticed closer to my girl time it's harder for me to get "wet"?
I am wondering if the watery cm is from an increase sex drive cause ive been getting them randomly but atleast once a day and they are intense sometimes, hopefully someone can answer are questions I'm 11dpo how many are you?

I have no idea Cuz I recently mc so I'm so confused at my cycle. I had another answer on my original post that said watery cm is normally a fertile sign before ewcm but that it's common to get it right before AF also.

Thick and/or sticky is not fertile
Ewcm that has a good 1" stretch in it is HIGHLY fertile.
Watery is still fertile but less than ewcm.

During my ovulation cycle the day before i O i generally have very watery cm
The day i O is usually stretchy ewcm
1dpo ewcm with 1/2" stretch
2dpo watery
3dpo dry/sticky

I hope this kind of helps you out.
Im no expert. Learned as i started paying attention :)

Good luck

And right before AF I am usually bone dry in the cm department.
I have a perfect 28 day cycle so hopefully that gives you an idea :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->