• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Cm. general timeline

techheather

Reaction score
So question about cm. kind of a Survey. when is it fairly normal to start seeing ewcm. Cd wise. Asking as it's all new to me. tonight-- cd8 (working midnights) (Last month ovater cd 14-15). And I felt "wet". Went to potty wiped and had well ewcm even a link spot in it. To me that sounds like ovation.

So can that be ewcm 5-6 days in advance? If I remember last month I got a ewcm before I expected OV.
Or do you think doing early OV. Lh strip neg today and chart doesn't show anything. Any helpers

hello:wave:

figured a chart would be easiest, so i attached a chart with my 3 cycles pinned at ovulation, so it's not by cycle day, but you can count back from Ovulation, which is probably more useful than what actual cycle day it was.

this is only my 3rd cycle temping and even paying attention to any fertility signs, so i was a bit surprised that i don't seem to get ewcm as close to ovulation as i read i should. maybe this is a potential problem?:shrug:

anyway, not sure this helps or not:dohh: but i've gotten it up to 7 days before FF actually says i ovulated. if the test strip is negative, i would say BD just in case and keep an eye on any other CM.

good luck!!:flower:

Attachments

• overlay pinned at O and cover plus ewcm 9.22.jpg
    overlay pinned at O and cover plus ewcm 9.22.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 11
It's common for some people to get ewcm 5 days before they ovulate. Maybe you just noticed it on those days and it's actually there the full 5 days.

I get 8-11 days if EWCM. Full on, feel wet and gross, need to go wipe myself EWCM.

Thanks ladies. It's just so hard to figure All this out. I only saw that ewcm with pink spot in it that one day. None since. Took opk today and it looks near positive. So I guess , well hope ,ha. That I get it right. And ovulate in next few days. I'm so disappointed in myself that yesterdAy was sleeping after working midnights and awoken by phone call and forgot my temperature. Guess it wouldn't matter as time would be off and who knows if accurate or not. Hope it don't thrown off my ovulation figuring

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"