CM in early pregnancy vs before period

So I dont want to worry myself but i really think i may be pregnant. I KNOW when i ovulate because I have clear discharge every single time but this time i didnt have any at all. But maybe thats because I havent had sex in months upon months then all of a sudden im having loads of sex everyday (DH came back in town). Then i also have been burping a lot but its not like big burps there like little small air burps. I also have been feeling queasy about 2 times every day but it isnt severe. i also have had "shortness of breath" not like walking up the stairs then i get tired but more like im sitting down chilling then it feels harder than normal to breath. Also one day I was at work and i felt weird i have no clue how to explain it.. it was like the shortness of breath i described and every time i bent down to pick up toys i felt so "heavy" well i cant put the right words to explain it. Then this symptom was the one that really has me wondering because I NEVER had this happen (the burping also). When me and DH had sex it was like SUPER wet in like a slippery way to the point where he couldn't even feel anything. I wasn't even in the mood to have sex either and it has been this way for the past times we have had intercourse. My aerolas have also been way bigger than normal but that isnt that unusual for me because that happens a lot before AF. but i do have little white dots but only on one areola and thats not normal for me. DH also kept asking me this morning why my body felt so hot... i know this is a lot and u may be thinking im definitely pregnant but most times out of the day I feel perfectly fine so I feel like i may or may not be PLEASE READ AND HELP

So I dont want to worry myself but i really think i may be pregnant. I KNOW when i ovulate because I have clear discharge every single time but this time i didnt have any at all. But maybe thats because I havent had sex in months upon months then all of a sudden im having loads of sex everyday (DH came back in town). Then i also have been burping a lot but its not like big burps there like little small air burps. I also have been feeling queasy about 2 times every day but it isnt severe. i also have had "shortness of breath" not like walking up the stairs then i get tired but more like im sitting down chilling then it feels harder than normal to breath. Also one day I was at work and i felt weird i have no clue how to explain it.. it was like the shortness of breath i described and every time i bent down to pick up toys i felt so "heavy" well i cant put the right words to explain it. Then this symptom was the one that really has me wondering because I NEVER had this happen (the burping also). When me and DH had sex it was like SUPER wet in like a slippery way to the point where he couldn't even feel anything. I wasn't even in the mood to have sex either and it has been this way for the past times we have had intercourse. My aerolas have also been way bigger than normal but that isnt that unusual for me because that happens a lot before AF. but i do have little white dots but only on one areola and thats not normal for me. DH also kept asking me this morning why my body felt so hot... i know this is a lot and u may be thinking im definitely pregnant but most times out of the day I feel perfectly fine so I feel like i may or may not be PLEASE READ AND HELP

How many DPO are you? you sound pregnant to me :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"