• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Cm in tww?

krissie328

Reaction score
Just curious if ewcm at 10 dpo is a good sign? From what I remember I usually have cream cm so was a little surprised by all the ewcm I have this afternoon.

Krissie... I though I.was.the.only.one.

I had a little gush of it and then it was gone! Back to the creamy CM. (Lotiony) We are also cyclemates as well. I am DPO10. Patiently, not so patiently waiting until Sun/Mon to test.

I also have sore boobs as well... anything else you experiencing? Maybe we can SS together!

Oh yeah I have been so emotional / irritable this two-week wait. Definitely have the sore bbs and lots of pinching yesterday and two days before that.

I went on a crying jag yesterday because it is to early to pee on a stick and I got a BFN. My SO looked at me like I had two heads!:wacko: LOL. Now it is kinda funny... it wasn't yesterday though.

Just so ready to get that BFP! I am still having pinching (since DPO like 3) I never get that normally, or sore boobs, or emotional about something as silly as POAS. LOL

Yea my big one was Wednesday when dh and I had a spat about family pictures. I'm still upset about it which is not like me. I was super crampy 1-3 dpo.

I'm definitely ready for a bfp. This month marks 2 years for us. :cry:

Yea my big one was Wednesday when dh and I had a spat about family pictures. I'm still upset about it which is not like me. I was super crampy 1-3 dpo.

I'm definitely ready for a bfp. This month marks 2 years for us. :cry:

You are soo strong!!!! This is my 1st month TTC. I told babe... this is it. I am done. I can't go through this any longer.

Well it took 8 years to get my ds so I definitely have lived it all it feels like.

I hope you journey is a short one because ttc is so stressful.

We have a 14yo DS. I like to say that I inherited him... he came with the house! LOL. No kids of my own though... hence this journey

Af is due in 2 days and my typical symptoms are showing up. Pretty sure she's gonna show her ugly face. Eh!

Af is due in 2 days and my typical symptoms are showing up. Pretty sure she's gonna show her ugly face. Eh!

Krissie... I am sorry hun!!!!! Remember, AF just brings you closer to the next month and maybe your sticky bean!

Thanks hun. So true.. I'm actually taking a break for November and will resume in December after my doctor's appt on Dec 7th.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"