CM, norm for af or preg

babybagushski

Reaction score
Ok ladies im new at TTC i have 3 dd and neither child was planned. I didnt track chart or pay attention to my body signals. So this is all new to me.

Im 12dpo now feel like af is on her way but the feeling is a little diff, like my cramps are more dull vs painfulllike af cramps and my bbs totally tender/sore (which so close to af isnt a norm thing for me) and now my cm went from watery clear (around 5-9dpo) to yellow tinge cm i had to check today bc i thought i got my period bc it felt "wet" but when i wiped i just got that yellow tinge of cm.

Is this norm for early preg or should i expect the witch

Hi, Baby! :wave:

I'm interested to hear what others have to say, as I am experiencing some of the same symptoms. FX for you!

:dust:

Fx & baby dust for you as well fluffet ... maybe this will be our month :)

I'm not sure about pre pregnancy symptoms because I haven't been pregnant but I get watery cm before af :/

Thanks for ur input waitingongod1 ... from what ive seen in prev threads and my compulsion to google it that watery cm is common before af as yellowish cm is common for early preg. Ive also read too that our bodies are all diff and every pregnancy is diff too so its possible to hv watery cm n preg just as it is possible to hv yellowish cm before af .... but, its more so common for it to be related to early preg sooooo i find out tom afternoon what my bloodwork results are and ill be sure to let yall know ... baby dust to all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->