CM or Spermies.

anna_marie

ttc after loss <3
Reaction score
Ok, usually my husband and I will bd at night and I'll just stay in bed and sleep that way so the spermies can have a fighting chance. And I'll usually wake up use the restroom and then the next time I use the restroom I'll check my cervix and cm and do my opk and all. and I'm wondering could this fertile cm I keep seeing in the morning be spermies and not CM at all?

Sorry that I can't help you distinguish between these, but I have always wondered this myself!

I always assume that any fertile-looking CM I see the day after BD is spermies, not EWCM. They look pretty much identical, so it is hard to tell them apart.

I was wondering that this morning too!! I read somewhere that one of them (either cm or spermies) dissolves in water and the other doesn't. So that's how to tell, but I can't remember which way round it is! And I'm not even sure if it's true! Hopefully someone will have a good answer. x

Hmm.. I may have to do some researching to figure this out!

i wud check ur cm later ( after a shower or wotever ) then uknow for sure x

Sperm soaks into a tissue, CM doesn't and stays on top of it :) this is how i tell the difference! x

I was wondering that this morning too!! I read somewhere that one of them (either cm or spermies) dissolves in water and the other doesn't. So that's how to tell, but I can't remember which way round it is! And I'm not even sure if it's true! Hopefully someone will have a good answer. x

I haven't tried it, but have read this too. Apparently sperm dissolves, where CM will form a ball.

Sperm soaks into a tissue, CM doesn't and stays on top of it :) this is how i tell the difference! x

That would be the best way for me to describe it too... leakage after the fact is very runny (in a water kind of way, not an EWCM kind of way)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->