CM Photo (TMI! Be warned!)- Opinions?

PinkPeony2013

Reaction score
Hi! I posted this already, but I think I posted on the wrong board (oops.). I need your opinions as I have experience some out of the ordinary CM the last two days. It's pink and thick (sorry, TMI!). I'm 6/7 dpo, and DH and I did have unprotected sex up until my fertile window... Thoughts?

Attachments

• Pink CM.jpg
    Pink CM.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 13
WOWZERS!---I've not seen CM like that before....as much as (this won't) help--our bodies can do weirdo things if/when it is creating a new life...6/7 DPO may be too early to test, though I'd stock up on some $1 store cheapies just in case...are you in any pain? Any cramping...?

Did you bd today? I know that can happen after bd. Or maybe IB? Hoping its a good sign for you!

Crazy, right? Haha. We did not BD- actually haven't in a few days. I am experiencing some very, very light cramping sporadically. I know that on Tuesday (3 days ago) I nearly collapsed in bed of exhaustion and felt kind of sick. I thought it was because I ate too much dairy for dinner... In retrospect, maybe something else? Hmm... I guess I'll have to keep an eye out. Any other opinions or advice is welcome with open arms! Like 5Miracles said, our bodies certainly do weird things! lol

LOL---methinks maybe it's IB...please keep us posted!!!O:)

Yeah! I guess so! Funny thing is my hubby and I have been going back and forth trying to decide if we wanted to start trying for a baby this year or not (see the WTT board for full emotional journey- haha!). We've been on the fence, but I guess this would be an answer to our question! Pg or not, God works in such funny ways. :p

Here's another interesting thing- today, allll gone. Not a drop of it to be found! It only lasted two days!

Right?? I don't want to get ahead of myself, but two more days of waiting to test is going to hard!! What are some other signs I could be keeping my eye out for?

I've felt really crappy all day, but I'm thinking it's probably because I've been cooped up in my apartment working on my thesis all day. Blaaaaaaa.

Just tested with a couple of dollar store el cheapos, and they were both negative... I feel kind of silly and embarrassed because I thought I was in tune with my body. Humpphh... In terms of being pg probably for the better since the timing would've thrown my student teaching off, but still can't help being a little... bummed?

I still feel rather weepy, can't deny that yesterday I felt like a crappy chicklet and the CM is still pretty convincing... I wonder if we tested too soon and the $1 ones weren't strong enough? I also don't want to drag this out any longer than it needs to be. I know I shouldn't, but I feel embarrassed. :(

Did you test with first morning urine?! If you didn't, it's still early for a BFP to appear! Xxx

Yeah, I did test with first morning urine. I still think it might be too early to tell regardless, but I think I'm gonna just play it by ear. I would love to know if there are any opinions whether I should move on or hold out a bit longer! Thanks!! ��

It definitely is too early regardless! How many DPO are you?? I wish I could give you some advice in regards to hoping or moving on but it's so different from woman to woman and from pregnancy to pregnancy! I hope you get your BFP! :flower:

Thanks, Tasha! I think I'm 7/8 DPO. I'm not completely certain! Your words of advice are so true though. I shouldn't look at this like it has a cookie-cutter answer! The more I think about it, the more I'm skeptical of those little tests. My BBT has been on the rise, so I think I'll test again in a week to see what happens! :)

Also, Tasha- I love your profile pic!!

Oh my! I didn't realize that you were that early on! The earliest BFP that I got was around 10-11 DPO! You're definitely too early! ;) And that's great about your BBT!! Awww, thanks! :flower: That's a picture of my little man at 10 weeks and 5 days of pregnancy! :cloud9: He's over 10 months now!

Ohhhh that's actually really nice to hear!!! Thanks, Tasha!! I'm such a newb. Lol :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->