CM Photo (TMI! Be warned!)- Opinions?

Def looks like IB. Way too early to test, will be catching up on this thread to congratulate you on BFP ;)

That looks like ib to me, can't wait to see your outcome 😊

I'm waiting until Friday to test. Do you ladies think that's enough time? Right now I am on CD 28 (of what is normally a 32ish day cycle). Also, aside from being somewhat moody in the evenings no symptoms... ? Is that normal?

Friday will be around 11 DPO?? That should be good! And everyone is different in regards to early pregnancy symptoms! My nipples burn something awful at around 10 DPO every time, but both my sisters don't get ANY symptoms until about 6 weeks! Good luck! I'll be checking up on you! :D

Good luck, looks like something hormonal is happening . Following and I hope you get your bFP :)

Thanks for sharing this! I've heard of IB bleeding but I've never seen it. Fingers crossed for you!

Thanks everyone! Here's a new and (slightly terrifying) addition to the story!

Hubby and I just DTD and it was going fine (all things normal!) up until the end. When he full out, there was blood everywhere! It was very bright, un-oxidized blood. Is this a symptom or something I should schedule myself to see a doctor about?

Hun I'd book to see the doctor as I can say I've never had that even in a pregnancy. I'd take a test Friday just in case that coincides with it and it is a different ib x

For those who were going to check back, I'm 98% sure AF is on her way. The spotting I've seen (though very minimal) just looks like AF. It's a week early and there's no denying there have been some strange hormonal things going on, but I don't think my eggo is preggo! Thanks for all of the support and answers to questions! I'll post again if anything changes, but for now, we're going to go back to WTT. Sadly, it will be a long wait, but that's ok! All in God's time!

Hey, sorry to hear you think its AF. I had some unusual spotting/bleeding this cycle too, I thought AF had come a week early but then it stopped and my cycle seemed to go back to normal. Tomorrow AF is due so I'm just waiting to see if it was IB related or something else. Good luck for next cycle :)

Oh no I really hoped this was your time, fingers crossed for the next cycle x

I'm sorry!! :'( I hope that time passes quickly for you! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->