CM Pic and O Question, So Confused...

BabyIntegers

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am very new to TTC. First cycle tracking. I'm 31 and my DH is 45. I have a question about CM and O as I'm very confused. I had positive OPKs for two days last Thursday and Friday. BD the Sunday before, mid week, Thursday and Friday so I think I'm 4dpo today. CM was white thick and creamy last Sunday and to mid week, a lot of it in my underwear.

On day of positive OPKs, it was egg white and slightly stretchy. Earlier today, it was mostly watery and slightly white cream. Just now when I checked, it super white and super stretchy but I couldn't take the 2nd pic in time before it dried too much.

CD19 is when I got the first positive OPK (test line was same color as control). That night I had throbbing left ovary pain. The next night, I got positive OPK (test line was darker than control). My cycles alternate from 31-33 days to 40-44 days. My last period was May 25th which lasted for 2 days and was light (not usual for me at all)--all of my menses last for 5-7 days.

So based on the OPK sticks, FF says I'm about 4dpo now. The only symptoms I'm experiencing is exhaustion but I also just worked three 12 hour shifts at the hospital. Also today, I feel very dizzy when I get up and slightly disoriented.

The CM, when first pulled out was very snotty like a glob and then it stretched really far. I only captured the first stretch before it stretched far. You can't see it but it's super white.

What are your thoughts? Should we be BDing more or is this a sign of conception? Was OPK wrong? I also started using the CB advanced fertility monitor. I stopped testing at CD21 because I got highs for a very long period of time and figured it missed my surge. Should I have kept testing? Oh no!!!!

It seems I cannot post the photo due to the controls on this forum for new posters but it's your usual stretchy CM photo though not clear in color lol If you've made it this far, thanks so much for reading!

Anyone have any thoughts? I just got a positive opk this morning after having negatives in between the last positives on last Thursday and Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->