Cm question and there is pics!!!!! Please help

Heatherga2015

Reaction score
I am 9-10dpo i tested this morning with a cheap internet hpt BFN i have posted it in other threads...anyways i always have creamy cm before af that looks like first pic BUT now i just checked and i have this the second pic, its clumpy i have NEVER had this.....anyone know that this might be a good sign :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20150629_162642.jpg
    IMG_20150629_162642.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 15
I hate to bust your bubble but it's just sticky cm. :( But as far as a bfn keep your chin up. It can take a while to get that BFP. Hormones need to build up and different tests have different levels of sensitivity.

thank you for answering and you are not bursting no bubbles.....i wanted opinions and you gave me yours.....:hugs::hugs: some people wont even respond

I got some more today and honestly i don't know because i have NEVER gotten this but i guess time will tell huh?!! :dust::dust::dust: to all!

I had watery CM with like clumps of creamy CM last month when i got a BFP.. unfortunately ended in miscarriage. But i did concieve that month so good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->