CM question for those who've just got their BFP

trudie100

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Congrats to anyone who's just got their bfp :)

I have a quick question for you.... Can any of you remember getting lots of watery cm on the lead up to your bfp?

My af is due tomorrow and I took a pregnancy test yesterday and got a bfn but I've been 'feeling' very pregnant this cycle and I remember with my son I didn't get a bfp until af was a good few days late

What I can't remember is if I had this watery cm last time around - it's unusual for me to get this before my period - I'm usually pretty dry? I've been feeling so 'wet' with it the last couple of days that I keep thinking af has arrived

Just wondered if this could be a sign

Thanks ladies x

I had a lot of mucous since ovulation this round, the last week it has went from watery to thick glue like. I tested last evening and got a faint line! My period was oct 3, I thought for sure I was out this cycle even though I had symptoms! It took me awhile to show positive this time around!! Fx for you!!

I had a lot of mucous since ovulation this round, the last week it has went from watery to thick glue like. I tested last evening and got a faint line! My period was oct 3, I thought for sure I was out this cycle even though I had symptoms! It took me awhile to show positive this time around!! Fx for you!!

Thanks Hun that's interesting

Hoping there's still time - af is due tomorrow so we'll see :) x

I got my BFP last night and can say that this has been one of the main symptoms for me, so fingers crossed for you! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->