cm question "TMI"

lilly_bum

Reaction score
hi can i have a gross question i had my af 2 weeks ago today and when i was going for a bath i felt wet and i felt to see what it was it was clear thick stretchy cm it actually felt like i was pulling it out of if you know what i mean i have had loads all day anybody knwo what this can be i usually have a 35 to 40 day cycle oh and i appologise for the grossness xxx

I'd say it was ewcm which is the most fertile kind perfect time get bding. Xx

this is our first month properly ttc2 so we r just taking it easy may use opks next month :) xx

Ok well the ewcm is a good sign do you check cp too? X

yh its high and soft :) how long have you been ttc1 :) x

Ye defo a good sign. This is our first month too. Got positive opk this morning and had cramps all day cp is too high to reach.lol. Not got ewcm but its watery and slippery so hopefully that's good enough sorry if tmi. X

watery and slippy is always a good sign mine is like that too then i get loads at once lol its really hard to tell though since having my little girl was easier first time oh and gd luck :) ive been having cramps too :)x

Well we should be testing around the same day then if we've o'd same day. Good luck Hun here's hopeing we both get BFPs xx

yeh gd luck ill see you in the testing section very soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->