CM Question...

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by seattlemama, Apr 27, 2009.

1. seattlemama

seattlemama Mommy & Pregnant!!

I am usually really good at reading my CM and knowing if Im ovulating or not. But I have noticed that after we BD that the next day my CM is just like when I ovulate. Does this happen to anyone else? Its confusing me! I took a OPK test at my usual times and there is a really faint second line, which usually its either not there at all or very dark. What do you think? Could I actually be ovulating or is it just that my CM is weird from BD last night??

I am treating it like I am ovulating but I just want to know if this is something that happens to other people.

2. MsLesley

MsLesley Well-Known Member

yes..i actually posted about this too! i have such a hard time knowing because after i bd, my cm will be like that for a couple days...AND my cervix will be soft as well so i get confused too.

3. PrettyBonk

PrettyBonk Alex,Abigail,&Grace's mom

lol no it does not mean you are ovulating....it is normal to have this wet mucus a day after sex ..specially if he ejaculated in you.

4. seattlemama

seattlemama Mommy & Pregnant!!

Im glad that this is normal, I just couldnt tell if I was actually ovulating or not. The test was kinda confusing too... I dont know if Im in my TWW or not yet. I will just keep testing!