CM question

motomama

Pregnant after 10 months!
Reaction score
Okay, so this is probably WAY TMI, but here goes anyway, for you brave souls willing to read and respond:

I'm on CD67, still no :witch: in sight, still testing negative. This morning, I went to the bathroom, and ended up with a HUGE glob of CM (hanging down - ewwww!!!). What does this mean?? I've never had anything quite like that, but it almost looked like EWCM (except it was about 4 times more than I've ever had). If my period decided to simply skip its appearance last month, though, today is way too late to be ovulating even for the current cycle. Very confused.

Yesterday afternoon, my hubby and I :sex: - would that have any impact on CM production this morning?

Hey huni
I do sometimes find that my OH stuff tends to come out of me the next day! lol While i am sat on the loo if that helps! lol..
Or it could be your ovulating late maybe?? If you have recentley stopped BC maybe ovulation has been delayed..

xx

Hey hun, I didn't want to read and run. Have you recently came off bc? I was like that with my first cycle after having implanon implant removed. I was 57 days and lots of 'strange' CM. Af did eventually arrive though and now things are back to normal. Hope this work out for you hun. xxx

I've noticed his 'stuff' come out the same day, but usually by the next, that's all taken care of, and it's just my own! lol

I came off BC way back in Aug., but since this cycle is just weird and off-kilter anyway, who knows - maybe I'm ovulating late as a result.

Regardless, I know what we're doing tonight after work! :rofl:

I know what you are talking about. This happens to me too. I cant tell you what it is or why its there tho. Im not and havent been on birth control and i know that this doesnt happen because of sex ...at least not in all cases. This could very well be from ovulation.

sorry i couldnt be much more help.
~Lesley

if its any help FF says his 'stuff' can come out the next day too x x

I don't want to get your hopes high since you are testing BPN... but I've read that during pregnancy, you can get "snot-like" discharge. Are you temping? That data may help! :)

Also, like Laurn82 mentioned.. if you just got off BCP.. that might be the case as well.

:)

CocoDidi, it IS sort of 'snot-like'....hmmmm..... \\:D/ I couldn't think of a good way to describe it, but that suits it well. But of course, trying NOT to get my hopes up...!

I've been trying to temp, but I've had so much trouble waking up in the morning, my times have been all over the place, so my temps have, too.

It's definitely not from coming off BC, since my cycles adjusted from that a loooong time ago. I've been off BC for 8 months.

I been off bc 8 months but for some reason in dec i totally missed a AF and wasnt pregnant i did read tho that missing one AF sometimes is normal.. Maybe its late ovulation.. It could be good to test maybe in another week or so..Have you not tested already hun?

I do sometimes get a snotty like CM but for some reason i got this last time about a good week and half before i think i ovulated so it could just be normal or it could be fertile CM but get some nookie and get it covered just incase its the BIG O.. lol

Maybe re test in another week cause if its late ovulation u might get a result in a weeks time to see if you caught that eggy.. good luck..
xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->