cm question

scoobyd973

Reaction score
So my husband and I aren't TTC ATM. I thought I was done o'ing as I was on cd18(I have a 30 day cycle), had had thick cm that was stretchy but kind of brown tinged a couple days prior. Well we had unprotected sex last night. I started second guessing myself and decided to check my cervix this morning and it's very open. More open than it was when I was TTC my son(he was a c/s baby and I barely dilated if that matters) and tonight before bed when I wiped I noticed a string. Pulled it and it is cloudy, very stretchy, and wet! Now I'm totally confused. Did I ovulate late or is it common to still have some fertile cm once ovulation had finished?? I used to be an expert at this!! Lol I'm feeling so lost. I know stupid for going in unprotected when not TTC but what can I say lol. I have a pic of my cm but don't know how to post it or I would.

Hey! I'm no expert, but usually after I ovulate my cm is sticky/tacky, not wet and stretchy. That sounds like fertile CM to me!

hmmm! definitely sounds like you could have been ovulating still! I have had ewcm like a day or so after ovulation, but that doesn't happen often and usually doesn't last loner than 24 hours..Do you chart your temperature? when do you usually ovulate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->