Cm question

pinkgem100

Baby #2
Reaction score
we arr trying to ttc #3. we are not rushing so not temping or anything. my last af was on the 20 oct and according to an online ovulation calculator(i know bot accurate bit we are not rushing to ttc) i ov'd on the 3/4th oct, says firtile day wher from the 31st to the 5th, since the 1st ive had egg white type cm!! we btd on the 1st,2nd,4th and 5th!! how long do you guys have this type of cm as i dont remember it lasting so long, are we best trying it again!!

3-4Days before O, Day of O and then typically women (at least I do) tend to dry

When I got pregnant with my son I had patches of ewcm between ovulation and when Af was due. But normally I get ewcm for anything from a few days to about a week before ovulation

thank you, i havent noticed any more since so for them 5day we bd everynight except 1 so fingerscrossed!! but we will see, going to try not think about it and just wait now!! xx

Mine starts getting close to EWCM a week or more before ovulation, but I don't see true EWCM until 2-3 days before hand, and then maybe once or twice after O has occurred (but not necessarily on 1 & 2dpo). Post-O my CM is either non-existant or what I classify was wet-chalky. It's abundant, white and thick like the lotion CM I see before AF arrives, but it's drier, like chalk dust that's been mixed with just enough water to make it into a paste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->