Cm question

Iwantone!!!

Reaction score
might be tmi but if cm is thickish, white and stretchy whats it mean ????

Egg white?

Probably fertile :D

Sorry Tiff, im going to highjack your thread rather than make a new one lol hope you dont mind.

I have just noticed EWCM but i have just had a negitive on the OPK, can illness affect your CM, anyone know?

xx

Layla said:
Sorry Tiff, im going to highjack your thread rather than make a new one lol hope you dont mind.

I have just noticed EWCM but i have just had a negitive on the OPK, can illness affect your CM, anyone know?

xx

If youre taking certain medicines that contain that ingredient (the magic medicine one) then that can affect your CM. Are you taking anything for your cold/flu?

Hi

Sorry, I haven't really introduced myself but know some of you gals from the PForum.

Apparently most women get egg white type cervical mucous for around a week. This is the ideal environment for sperm to travel up to the egg. Usually the egg white at the beginning is transparent and very stretchy and just after ovulation it is more white in colour and has a more gloopy appearance.

Layla - I have had egg white for a few days and tested negative on an OPK but today I had more egg white and have tested positive on the OPK (we're sort of TTC).

Not sure if that's helped, it's my 2p's worth anyhoo!

Lucy

soz im sticking in too :lol: :lol:

just wanted to say congrats to you Lucy for TTC baby no 2 :D :D
Hope you all get your BFP's very soon
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Arcanegirl said:
Layla said:

xx

If youre taking certain medicines that contain that ingredient (the magic medicine one) then that can affect your CM. Are you taking anything for your cold/flu?

not really, i took 2 anadin yesterday but apart from that im suffering it out myself lol, i dont like taking tablets if i can help it. My OPK was darker yesterday but still not a +. its annoying coz i have had a fever so i cant go on my temps atall right now

xx

Layla ....

Give that flu a good :gun: Grab yourself a nice hot :coffee: then when you feeling better do lots of :friends: :dance:

hehehe xxx

lol cheers Imi,

I have gotton over the worst of it now :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->