CM. Warning picture of cm!

anna_marie

ttc after loss <3
Reaction score
My cm looks fertile to me. But it's not abundent. There isn't alot. But there is some. Feels watery and is clear and strectchy. No white or anything. Is this maybe the CM just becomming fertile and there not being alot yet? I thought about taking a picture of if and posting it. But I'm not sure if ladies would be offended by it.

Hey, I wouldnt be offended lol. Maybe just put a warning up? Good luck hun, sorry i have no advice to offer.

Thanks. I think I may post a pick. I think ladies would be able to help me better being able to actually see it! It's really hard to determine through description.

Sorry the pictures arn't that great. :(

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 31
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 17
yep I have seen pics in books and that is ewcm, very very fertile as helps the sperm get where they need to be!x

Me too... Time to BD, girl!

I didn't have lots either this cycle (my first), but they say that's ok... I had to check internally in order to see if there was anything.

I'd definitely say you're looking good, though.

If you google ewcm, it looks just like that!!x

looks good to me have an early night and get down to some serious baby making x

We bd'd last night and the day before. So we'll bd again tomorrow. :D I also had to check internally right next to the cervix. There wasn't alot. I had to fish for it. But it's there! I'm hoping more will come the following days!

woohoo! nice fertile CM! good luck with the :sex:!

and don't worry about not having a large amount of it. I actually never had eggwhite CM until right after ovulation (small glob) - mine was always just watery and not a huge amount of it, either.

I was checking before my af was induced by provera. And it was also stretchy but it was also pretty creamy and lots of white. This time is stretchy and clear no white! So I think that's a good sign!

This might be to graphic. But I remember when I first started my af at the age of 12. I remember the cm just running out of me everytime I'd run to the bathroom. Just in globs. It was crazy! I don't have that anymore tho. I think it was because my hormones we're just getting to a routine and I had VERY irregular cycles then.

If you can stretch it past a centimeter without it breaking, that is considered fertile :thumbup:

So ladies today my cm is creamy and loitiony white. :/ Which I guess means I'm not fertile but i'm heading towards that direction which is still good!

That looks like text book fertile cm, go for it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->