c'mon baby.. move your butt!!

Ames

Mummy of 3 little men
Reaction score
Well I had my sweep yesterday evening, wasn't so bad. midwife thinks I'm going to go all the way and need inducing with this one because hes so high up :hissy:

Had my show at about 3am this morning and continuously in bits since... not holding my hopes to high though.

On the upside tho once she "got in there" she said I was at about 3cm and my waters can be easily broken so its nice to know I wont have to wait about for prostaglandins to work. Due in on sunday at some point if hes not along by himself by then... soooooooo excited!! :happydance:

just can't wait now.. I'm sick of all the mums on the school run asking me if hes here yet (considering they never usually speak to me)
Thought it would be blindingly obvious he's not :blush:

anyways.. just felt like sharing!

ROLL ON AGONISING PAIN!!!!!! :yipee:

Good luck babes!! Hope this starts to move things along for you!! It's amazing that we end up desperate for the agonising pain to start!!!

Good luck babes!! Hope this starts to move things along for you!! It's amazing that we end up desperate for the agonising pain to start!!!

Does seem kinda silly :) am just getting impatient now.

Thanks for the good luck wishes... enjoy your baby shower today :hugs:

Hey babe, at least you got your show!! Ha ha!!! I've got nothing after mine yesterday afternoon. I just know I'm going to go to induction too. Plus so far he's back to back. This is gonna hurt.. xxxxxx

Sunday!! Hooray! The end is in sight! Now you've been given a date he'll probably come of his own accord. Come on baby - get a move on!

Hey babe, at least you got your show!! Ha ha!!! I've got nothing after mine yesterday afternoon. I just know I'm going to go to induction too. Plus so far he's back to back. This is gonna hurt.. xxxxxx

mine is back to back to :dohh: naughty babies!!

Awww i hope that its the start of something and your MWs wrong :hugs:

Sunday!! Hooray! The end is in sight! Now you've been given a date he'll probably come of his own accord. Come on baby - get a move on!

thats what I'm hoping for :) am prancing about in my best undies just so my waters can pop all over them .. would be sods law hehe! :rofl:

:lol: maybe you need to get dressed up and go out somewhere, LO might think its finny to do that to you!!

I found it good to know that they can break my waters easily if I do go over (I'm 2cm) - Lets hope they dont have to!!

x

Good luck hon and not long now. Least you've had your show and know that your body is doing something. Hope it's not too long for you now x x x

hope things get moving soon

Hope this gets things started for you!

Good luck! Hope something happens for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->