C'mon Postie, I want Harry Potter!

Amanda

Mum of 3
Reaction score
:hissy::hissy::hissy:

Play.com posted it on the 13th and it's not here yet!!!!!

:hissy::hissy::hissy:

aww hope it comes soon for u hun

Big kids :lol:

Hope it arived for you today Amanda x

There was sooo many copies in Waterstones today .. thought they would have all been sold!!

Its £17.99 in Waterstones and then went in Virgin Megastore and it was £8.99 .. go figure!

We are going to get it next week i think .. no rush .. but no one spoil it when they finish please .. lol

It was delivered about 10.30.:happydance:

The postie is an old friend, I opened the door and he slammed it in my hand, said f***king Harry Potter, normally I'm home by 10 on a Saturday and stormed off!!!! :rofl:

He rang at 11.30 and apologised!

But, I've been so busy I've not had a chance to even open the book! Went to see the film this afternoon with Kayleigh, so have had my fix for today!:happydance:

:rofl: @your postie. I rang DH at lunchtime to see if mine had arrived and he said it hadn't i was :hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy: and all ready to send a snotty e-mail tonight. I was steaming all afternoon. Got home to find out he was fibbing:devil: He had the cheek to say to me at lunchtime that i wouldn't have time to read at the weekend 'cos i'd be too busy doing the washing :hissy::devil:

He is sooo naughty, i just need to think of a way to punish him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->