Co-sleepers... When do you go to bed??

I just take LO to bed with me when I go which is usually a bit later, bout 11 or 12 but it means I get a wee bit of a lie in in the morning too! X

Yeah he did stay there, I didn't leave until he was asleep or VERY close to being asleep and then heard him when he woke up. But he did fall off the bed a couple times, more after he woke up, not like in the middle of the night, but he learned really quickly to stay away from the edge of the bed. We also taught him early on...well about 7mo how to get down off the bed feet first so he wouldn't fall. I tried putting him in his crib a few times, I believe he was 7mo when we set it up and he HATED it, I really think it was the sides around him it freaked him out because he was so use to an open bed. He was really very aware of where the bed stopped and did fine.

Mailie goes to sleep either on me or by the side of me on the sofa, then she either gets put in her pram which is her 'napping' bed during the day or stays on the sofa until I go to bed and I take her with me.

Halens goes to sleep ib our bed, in the middle with pillows around him, then we move the pillows when we go to bed

I normally go to bed at 9 pm, which is the same time Hunter goes to bed. I'm tired by that time. Although we co-sleep, Hunter can fall asleep on his own, and will do so if he's tired. Usually between 8 pm and 9 pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->