co-sleeping advice please

starsunshine

Reaction score
I'm after some advice on co-sleeping. I really don't know what to do. My 17 month old sleeps all night in my arms. I was planning on transferring her to her own bed and bedroom about 3 but she's going to have a sibling at 2 instead! I won't cope not co-sleeping with the baby as I'll have to look after three kids and I've always co-slept and love it. Do I try to put the 17 month old in her own bed before baby comes along? I don't know how to. I can't sleep with both kids as my hubby can't co-sleep so I'm out of space my side of the bed!

My 4 year old still co sleeps next to me. When my baby came along we put a sidecar cot next to the bed and my baby sleeps in that but does often roll into the bed too. It makes a bit more space and means that my daughter hasnt felt pushed out.

When Leo came along, we did not have a big enough bed for everyone. We had a twin and a full. Violet, Leo and I slept on the full with me between them and my husband slept on the twin. Before he turned a year, we got a king and then we all slept on that. As the kids grew and we ran out of room, we added a twin next to the King. Leo slept on it for a while and now it's Violet's bed. Do you have the means to acquire mattresses to accommodate everyone?

Thanks for the advice. We don't have the space or money to buy a new mattress so that's not going to work for us. I also can't put kids on hubby's side of bed, hence my dilemma!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->