Coconut oil!

PJS1982

Reaction score
I don't know where to post this, but since it's been a long, horrible road 2+ years ttc and 5 losses in between. I wanted to share something I think may be what gave me two "first try" bfps.

To start, we had chemical pregnancies in april '13, feb '14 and a T18 loss at 14w june '14, another chemical oct '14 and an 18w loss from a cord anomaly may '15. It always took several months to get my bfp. Then I decided to try coconut oil (unrefined organic) as a lube. Fell pregnant first cycle trying while using SMEP method. Sadly, that was my 18w loss. We decided we were ready to try again my july/august cycle (this cycle) and we used coconut oil and smep again. BFP yesterday and darker today 9 & 10 dpo!

I swear to ya'll, I think coconut oil did it! I did some reading about it and read that it has the right PH levels and the minerals in it nourish the sperm the way ewcm does. Seemed to do better than ewcm for me. I just wanted to share this in case any of you have been going through what I have and TTC for a long time and wanted to try something new. :hugs:

ETA We had been doing SMEP all along, but the combo of coconut oil and smep did the trick, I think. We had also tried preseed and mucinex. No go.

hmmm thats interesting! I use coconut oil for my overnight moisturiser. and sometimes in cooking

Most cooking oils are okay to use as a lubricant plus they are very affordable feel better and lasts alot longer then preseed. congrats!.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->