Coffee aversion... ?

sparkle23

Mum of 9yo & 11mnth old
Reaction score
Hello

I posted about this in the NTNP part, but no one has replied, so I am hoping maybe someone might here?

About 4 days ago I suddenly developed a MASSIVE change in taste/smell towards coffee!! This is odd for me, I have never had this issue, and there is no explanation for it that I can think of (not a new brand, or even a new JAR!).

I am wondering if I could be pregnant (I have some other symptoms, too, like sudden massive fatigue & bigger bbs & SUPER sense of smell). I have been very in tune with my body for years now, especially after spending 15 months TTC my DS (now 8yo!).

I have had many "symptoms" during cycles when I haven't been pregnant... Could this aversion to coffee also be a non-pg cycle? Anyone experienced that? I am not too sure when I O'd, or even all the times that we BDd....
(this is my chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3711f)

What have your experiences been with coffee aversions, ladies?

Hi there. I can't help with your coffee dilemma but didn't want to read and run.
Does sound a bit unusual if you usually love your coffee tho. :shrug:

Don't wanna give you false hope but when I was prego w my daughter I just couldnt cook or eat chicken breast! Haha it was so weird I cooked it all the time before but suddenly the smell and taste just made me sick to my stomach. Lol

Thanks guys. I just hate it when you get a new "symptom" and you convince yourself that since it's new then "this must be it" only to find it was yet another failed cycle... I just can't understand why the coffee is suddenly so gross if I am NOT pregnant... Who knows. I am so bad at being patient lol

Thanks guys. I just hate it when you get a new "symptom" and you convince yourself that since it's new then "this must be it" only to find it was yet another failed cycle... I just can't understand why the coffee is suddenly so gross if I am NOT pregnant... Who knows. I am so bad at being patient lol

This is my 1st cycle so I can't imagine how impatient I will be after a few more cycles!
Fingers crossed for your bfp. How many days dpo are you and when will you be testing?

Hello,

I'm a bit delayed in responding to this but I very recently had this same aversion. I have been trying to cut down on my coffee drinking for a couple of months with no luck; now all of a sudden I have no desire for coffee and if I try to drink it it tastes gross. I have also missed my period and taken 3 tests, all of them were BFN. Did you find that this was a symptom of your pregnancy?

Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->