Coffee?

Yes the aversions can be terrible , turning us away from our favourite things lol
I'm almost excited for some real symptoms to start though , so I "feel" pregnant haha!
Last two pregnancies I started feeling sick around 7 weeks and then thr aversions started and lasted until after I gave birth !

Oddly I never got any morning sickness. I've thrown up twice this pregnancy but both times it was due to being ravenous and eating my dinner way too quickly. :lol:

I feel like I'm the only one not looking forward to symptoms and feeling pregnant. I look forward to the part of being pregnant where I look preggo and feel kicks, but that early nausea, bloat, fatigue part of being pregnant I'd like to skip altogether.

I'm sure there are many others who would skip that part lol!
I'm sure I'll regret saying I can't wait when I'm feeling like throwing up while working in a kindergarten class with 25 little kids or at home chasing around my two and 5 year old boys haha!

I had a cup of coffee a day in all three of my pregnancies. :)

I've still been starting my mornings with a cup of coffee... :coffee: drinking one now as I type this.
I've found that getting some coffee in my stomach in the morning actually helps lessen the nausea.

I have decaf tea at home but I will treat myself to a cappuccino once or twice a week. I used to drink them everyday so I have already cut down a lot. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->