Coil removal on Tuesday then ttc after an ectopic

Loulou04

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I’m finally having my coil removed on Tuesday after waiting for an appointment since February! We will be ttc our last baby. I’m really nervous because I’m 37 and had an ectopic last year with an unplanned pregnancy and had my left tube removed. Will this effect my chances of conceiving with my age too? I’m scared it will be another ectopic and lose my other tube

I had an ectopic with the removal of a tube in 2010 and have had 2 babies since both of which I conceived easily (the second baby it took 3 months and I was 36 the second time too).

you will probably be fine.

I had an ectopic with the removal of a tube in 2010 and have had 2 babies since both of which I conceived easily (the second baby it took 3 months and I was 36 the second time too).

you will probably be fine.
Thank you for the reply and the hope :)

Thank you for the reply and the hope :)

honestly there is no reason you won’t conceive as easily as before. My first baby after the ectopic took 1 month and I was 30 and my second took 3 months and yea I was 36.

I am ttc #5 now at 40. I’m not going to worry and just go with it.

honestly there is no reason you won’t conceive as easily as before. My first baby after the ectopic took 1 month and I was 30 and my second took 3 months and yea I was 36.

I am ttc #5 now at 40. I’m not going to worry and just go with it.

aww thank you! Good luck to you too. I am currently in my fertile window not sure if having coil out so near would have effected it but we trying anyway haha. How long you been trying for no 5?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->