Coils out and ready to ttc #3

mummynummy

Reaction score
So had my coil out today and I'm on my period the dr said I'm fertile straight away. How long have you all been waiting for the bfp after getting the mirena coil out? I know it's gonna be awhile but I love some advice too
Thank you

So had my coil out today and I'm on my period the dr said I'm fertile straight away. How long have you all been waiting for the bfp after getting the mirena coil out? I know it's gonna be awhile but I love some advice too
Thank you

Hiya, I had my coil removed in September and ive had 3 normal periods since. I'm due on again on the 2nd Jan, but I have a feeling I may have caught my ovulation this month. Hope it doesn't take you top long :) x

Thank you

Hiya, I had my coil removed in September and ive had 3 normal periods since. I'm due on again on the 2nd Jan, but I have a feeling I may have caught my ovulation this month. Hope it doesn't take you top long :) x

Thank you, I hope this time you got your bfp, I hope so I had coil in for only a month and right now I'm having a massive period been 6 days now and it's still heavy, I did came on 4 days early, hope it won't screw up my ovulation xx

I had my Mirena for a year and then had it taken out in April. The first period was a bit lighter than usual. By the second period, it seemed back to normal. We waited 3 months to start TTC and got lucky our second month.

Oh right that's good then, my period is near the end. Not gonna get my hopes to get pregnant next month but either way I be happy plus my body needs to be recover from the coil and getting my tattoo in feb in the memory of my daughter but knowing my luck I get preg next month haha not gonna complain :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->