• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Cold and clammy? Is this teething?

nb1984

Mother of one
Reaction score
Hi all,

My LO has her 2 bottom teeth, one top one and is now working on 3 at once! She is in a real mess and from being a fab sleeper has been all over the place these last 2 weeks with these teeth. She has never been a crier or fussy so I know they are really hurting her :(

All last week she had a really high temp, 39.2 at one point, but last night she felt really cold! She was in an all in one suit, 2 tog bag and a duvet and when I felt down her back she was cold to the touch! I kept checking on her as I was worried and she was quite clammy but she was fine and apart from stirring a few times between 12-2 she slept til 7am when she woke up really crying as the nurofen had worn off.

I just wondered if cold and clammy are teething related things or something else entirely?

Thanks! x

I don't know - but LO has been sick with his teething :-( He even threw up his calpol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"