Cold last night! Now what? (Experienced chart stalkers, please)

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Jessa, Aug 28, 2009.

1. Jessa

Jessa Guest

Hi all,

I'm pretty sure that I ovulated on CD14 (I'm now on CD16). CD14 is the day that I got a really positive OPK and my CBFM showed the first peak.

My temp dropped A LOT this morning though, but I'm not sure what to do with it. I woke up about half an hour before I took my temp to find that I was shivering and had goosebumps. Our bedroom window was wide open and I was FREEZING! That would throw off my temp, wouldn't it? Should I discard it?

You can see my chart in my sig below.

Thanks!!!

2. PrayerfulHope

PrayerfulHope Mom of 2

did you do an opk after you got your first one? Might be the ovulation dip. :D

3. SarahMelissa

SarahMelissa Maxy & Benny's Mummy

I would say if you were so cold that you were shivering and had goosebumps then that would definately drop your temp, but i guess you can only wait and see what tomorrow's brings, just keep the window shut this time :rofl: :rofl:

cant hurt to :sex: again though just in case :dust:

4. Jessa

Jessa Guest

I did an OPK after the first one and it was negative. I hadn't added that to my chart, but I did now.

My temp went way up this morning. I'm just confused because all the other signs are telling me that I ov'ed earlier and not yesterday.

Oh well....

5. Peardrop

Peardrop Well-Known Member

Your chart looks great. You can ov up to 36hrs after you +OPK. Your temps ought to stay high now.

6. VOverseas

VOverseas Well-Known Member

I agree with Pear Drop. I looked at your chart and your BD was timed well, so it doesn't really matter. I am not sure that your chart would have dropped that much if you were cold. Even when I am cold, my chart stays consistent with where I am in my bi-phasic chart.