cold medications...

nataliecn

Mommy to Grady and WTT!
Reaction score
i seem to have caught a cold - and i'm wondering if i'm able to take cold medications while bf'ing?

I'm not sure what you can take to be honest. I'd ask at the chemists - see what they suggest? I'm pretty sure that paracetamol is ok though.

Tylenol won't really help me with what I'm going through right now. :(

I'm dying though. Does anyone know if like Vicks for under my nose is fine? And Halls lozenges and what not?

i had an extremely bad cold 2 or so ago. Took paracetomol and a splash of pholcodine *sp* (said *foal co dean*) at night simply because i didn't feed overnight. I really struggled during the day and i asked at pharmacist, the only thing he could advise was honey n lemon glycerin.

I can't c why vicks would make a differnce as it's an external product. I pinched some of my daughters snufflebabe and used that it's quite strong actually!

Yeah - Pharmacist said only Advil.. I don't get what a pain killer will do for me when it's a head cold... but ok! lol.

I just got some Halls Vitamin C cough drops for my throat, and one of those Vicks Inhalers for my nose to keep it nice and clear.

It's gonna be a lonnnng day if he's cranky and doesn't want to nap all day like I want to! haha!

ohhh i hope you get better soon and Grady's a good boy today :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->