• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

cold sore?

miel

Married to an amazing guy
Reaction score
i just got one :cry: my first time !! it's tiny but it's there ...i got myself some meds for it ...( i wonder if the change of weather have to do something with it ...cold and hot and dry here in an Francisco or stress maybe ?)

and of course i am right in the middle of my ovulation!!!...now we have to BD without kissing i guess...how romantic!!!:cry:

i'm so sorry:hug:
but my friend got one for the first time not too long ago and she bought the medicine and said it was gone after only 2 days!

those things are awful, best to start putting something on it right away so it'll go away more quickly

i used to get them all the time whats tht called tht u put on them again? Clears them up dead quick!! Hope it goes away soon hunni!!!

Oh man thats the pits!! I don't get cold sores, but my husband does...and he HATES them! I still kiss him when he has them...he just doesn't go down "there" when he has them. I know abreva works really well and makes them go away quickly. also, putting rubbing alcohol on them works pretty well. I hope it goes away soon and GOOD LUCK baby dancing!!

i got Abreva for it :)......i really hope it work...my husband starting a new job next monday so i don't him to kiss me ...be bad for him on his first day to show up with it !!!

Cold sores never go away sadly. :( They are a strain of the herpes virus, and live dormant in the body until you are ill/run down/tired then reappear.

Cold sores never go away sadly. :( They are a strain of the herpes virus, and live dormant in the body until you are ill/run down/tired then reappear.

it's exactly what i read...it's really annoying me :cry:

Aww Miel I'm so sorry! :hugs: Those are really painful too! I hope it gets better quickly!!

:hug:

its true that the virus lies dormant in your system, but they are not always active. My husband gets them twice a year (at the major temperature changes)....but my friend ashley only gets them like once every 6 years! So, hopefully you'll be lucky and barely get them!

it's worst today:( and i uses the meds right away...i hope this thing doesn't mess up my ovulation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"