cold sores lots of them

pixiesuzy

Mum to Olivia and Devin
Reaction score
Hi can anyone help i have 4 cold sores and i don't know what to do or what to take as most treatments say don't take if pregnant !

please help !

I would go to the pharmacist and ask what they recommend. I've had cold sores in the past and know how much they suck...can't imagine having 4 at the same time while dealing with being pregnant. Hope you find something you can take and they go away quickly.

Go to the pharmacy/doctor and see what they can give. Depending on how far along you are, they may give you aciclovir to treat it. Otherwise, its a case of looking after yourself until they go away

i'll go to the pharmacy on tuesday ! everthing is closed till then ..... oooooooo they are so sore !

Wow, nothing open on a Sunday? Makes me happy to live in a city for when I need things in situations like this...or other less important times too lol, like cravings for food lol.

i use zafirex ive had 2 cold sores this month and boy are they a bitch!!! hope they go soon hun xx

I only have had cold sores when pregnant with my first. I put on tea tree oil to dry them out. I don't like using anything that isn't natural. It works a treat in drying them up.

i do have a natural ointment that i generally use but i gave it to a friend to try, still unsure if it's safe tho, i've emailed the company so hopefully will get an answer tomorrow !
thank you for all your replies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"