Cold sweat, dizzy and vomitting

Mrnmrsm

TTC#2
Reaction score
Okay this morning had been up around an hour had just finished cooking breakfast then went really hot and felt sickly. Left my breakfast fed hubby then sat down for around a minute. The only way i can describe it is i felt like i was in a cold sweat and felt like i was going to throw up. Stood up to go the bathroom and had to sit down as nearly fainted. Finally had to rush the loo to be sick and it was just the water i'd drank. This all happened within a 5 minute space

Anyone had this and know what it is? I felt fine straight after then ate my breakfast?

I didn't want to read and run but maybe low blood sugar

No idea sorry, i feel similar if i am going to be sick. You might just be a bit poorly or have done too much too quickly in the morning - i know load of people say they carry on as normal in pg but for most of us it does get harder

Sounds like low blood pressure. I 've fainted a few times before and felt exactly like that before hand.

Ive had that a couple of times, and exactly as you described with out the vomiting. Both of mine was when I hadn't eaten, or eaten enough!

the first time I was helping with a medical procedure just before lunch that took much longer than we expected. Felt fine once it passed and I ate something.

And I had it happen again this morning. All I had for breakfast was a small bowl of cocopops (worst breakfast ever!). about 30 mins later I started to feel the symptoms (hot, nauseated, cold sweat) so I sat down, then got some toast and a big cup of coffee with a teaspoon of sugar (I only have one a day!). Felt WAY better.

Started to feel a little light headed just before lunch, ate, and felt way better.

So for me, I'm pretty sure its a lac of food issue ATM. Not sure about it being low blood sugar, because I tested mine today (love working in a hospital!) and it was 6.1 which is normal. My BP is usually fine when these happen as well.

Might be a low blood pressure, because I have a low blood pressure too.
I can't stand too long on one spot, I will get dizzy, it feels like I've been spinning around.
I saw a doctor about this issue who advised that this is quite normal. :thumbup:

Ugh Low blood sugar...it sucks. My doctor wants me to eat every 2 hours to prevent it. I already do because I have had stomach surgery so I HAVE to eat every 2 hours. You have to make sure you are eating something that is going to stick with you. I keep hard candy around when I start feeling that light-headed sick feeling.

I agree with the ladies....Low blood pressure or low blood sugar

im no help.. but the same is happening to me.. i go to the do in the am and will ask about it.. hope you r ok :hugs:

doc said i could have had low blood sugar..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->