Cold symptoms a sign of pregnancy?

Meepers88

Reaction score
Hello all! I've been reading online and it seems that having a cold could be a sign of pregnancy. Is it possible feeling these symptoms nine days before my period is due that I may be pregnant?

Hey meepers, I don't know the answer to your question personally. Although I have read a few woman talking about having a cold before they found out they were pregnant.

Hey meepers, I don't know the answer to your question personally. Although I have read a few woman talking about having a cold before they found out they were pregnant.

That's what I've been reading. This cycle has been weird for me. I'm getting sore breasts earlier than normal (like 2 weeks early). I've been tracking my days and had bd
On 4/28, 4/30 and 5/1 on 5/2 is when I noticed my breats were sore. And well now sick with a nasty cold... Here's to being hopeful! 🙏

Before I got my :bfp: I always ended up with a cold sore. I know this is not the same thing as a full blown cold but it was unusual for me. Happened every time. That's how I know when I conceived LOL. Also when you become pregnant your immune system is compressed so if you're not prone to getting colds then it may be a good sign

Before I got my :bfp: I always ended up with a cold sore. I know this is not the same thing as a full blown cold but it was unusual for me. Happened every time. That's how I know when I conceived LOL. Also when you become pregnant your immune system is compressed so if you're not prone to getting colds then it may be a good sign

Haha! Thank you. We're trying for #1! I Started using OPKs this month and was fertile the days we had bd. I'm really hoping this is our lucky month!

There is a link between ovulating and having a cold. When you are fertile, your immune system is at it's lowest. It's what helps sperm stay alive in our bodies.

https://www.livescience.com/36067-women-prone-infections-ovulating.html

Your immune system is low during pregnancy too so your body doesn't "attack" the embryo/fetus. I have had a cold the past week, and now nausea since last night.

I had a cold just before I got my bfp...I remember thinking that I wasn't pregnant so took all sorts of cold remedies, and felt really guilty when I found out I was pregnant!!

I haven't heard of this before but a friend just found out she is pregnant and she had a cold just before.

I don't actually remember having a cold or anything for my pregnancies though.

I had a cold just before I got my bfp...I remember thinking that I wasn't pregnant so took all sorts of cold remedies, and felt really guilty when I found out I was pregnant!!

Oh no! Lol. i just took some acetaminophen, I've heard that's ok to take just incase. I'll find out on Saturday! Keep yall posted! Fingers crossed please! 😁

I actually got on this forum to ask the same question. I took a test last week because I was late, I'm still late, but also under a lot of stress, so I figured that was why I was late since the test was negative.
Now I have a cold that started as just feeling warmer a few days ago, my body gets flushed and my heart races. (which does not work well with my health anxiety).
Anyway, are you feeling or did you guys feel those symptoms as well?

I actually got on this forum to ask the same question. I took a test last week because I was late, I'm still late, but also under a lot of stress, so I figured that was why I was late since the test was negative.
Now I have a cold that started as just feeling warmer a few days ago, my body gets flushed and my heart races. (which does not work well with my health anxiety).
Anyway, are you feeling or did you guys feel those symptoms as well?

I'm supposed to start AF on Saturday so I'll pro wait to test until then. I'm just now getting over my cold. My BBS haves stopped hurting and have mild cramps. I hope this isn't a sign of the witch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->