Cold Symptoms then BFP?? Anyone??

Darling

Mother of 2
Reaction score
Hi ladies,
Please forgive me for crashing your forum but I wondered if any of you had experienced any cold or flu like symptoms before you got your Bfp's? I know, I'm really reaching here but when I Googled it I was quite surprised by the volume of women asking the question and the number of women responding that they had. Of course, it could always just be a cold coming on. I'm only 6dpo and all I've had for the last few days is heartburn, slight nausea in bed at night and a feeling I'm coming down with a cold. Id be truly grateful for your insights ladies! Many thanks.

Hi, I had cold like symptoms, sore throat, feeling like a head cold coming on and indigestion... good luck I hope this is it for you :dust:

Ooh how exciting that's exactly what I've got! Thanks so much for your response! Congratulations btw! Happy and healthy 9 months to you.

Anyone else???

I have a blocked/runny nose all morning then sneezes all afternoon ever since I got pg, i am 7weeks :) good luck!!

i did, i had a sore throat, snotty nose etc before and after doing the test but this was in december so i dont know how much of that Was actually a real cold aswell. but for weeks after my nose wouldnt stop streaming .it was so annoying

:happydance:Ooh thanks ladies!! I have a thread in the 2WW lots of ladies experiencing same and all hoping for Bfp's (I'm keeping them updated!)

I did too :)

I've had a sore throat, cough and just felt run down for 6-7 weeks now. My midwife said its a symptom. So FX for you :) xx

Me too - had that really heavy head you get when you're about to get a cold, sneezing a lot and a sor throat. Bit snotty too - never went into a full blown cold though - just that feeling before you get a cold!

Good luck xxx

I had a full blown cold and cough when I got my BFP - I then realised why I felt like the living dead. x x

I had a cold come on ~3 days before my BFP. I think it was actually just a cold but I'm not sure, it was a little weird because no one I knew had been sick. :shrug:

I am almost 5 weeks and have felt congested since I got my BFP, I have also been sneezing alot more too x

My nose has been running since before I got the BFP and it happened in my last pregnancy too. No other cold symptoms, but I think it is symptomatic of pregnancy for some women.

I had a cold a few days before my BFP and still have cold symptoms

Yes I thought I had a cold or the flu just before my BFP, but I think it must have just been a symptom! FX for you :flower:

Ladies thanks so much for sharing your experiences. Please keep them coming!

OMG!!!!!!! I am 7 DPO and woke up with a sorethroat and as the day progresses my nose is itchy. I'm trying not to get excited because it might actually be just an actual cold.
I so want my bed right now!!! I do hope it's my BFP :)

I had a swollen gland just under jaw bone that always gets inflamed when I get sick. Also, a blocked nose and fever blister....i hadn't had a fever blister in over a year.

Just a few days after I got my BFP I got this horrible cold. Stuffy nose, sore throat, coughing, headache, horrible congestion. And I've had it for close to a week now. Hope it passes soon.

At 8dpo I got awful cold/flu symptoms. Amazingly, I held out til 14dpo to test still x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->